RESIST Alliance Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ally request for a friend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InnocentMan87
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
InnocentMan87

ally request for a friend Empty
PostSubject: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 am

Hi my fav. people I have a friend that wants an ally for his alliance. it is A.A. and his name is zipack. remember him. so wat do ya say?
Back to top Go down
pikey
Prestige Alliance Member
Prestige Alliance Member
pikey

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am

Sign him/her up Smile
Back to top Go down
InnocentMan87
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
InnocentMan87

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 pm

how do i do that? lol they hav their own alliance and want to keep it but wanna b an ally.
Back to top Go down
pikey
Prestige Alliance Member
Prestige Alliance Member
pikey

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 pm

I guess Bloody will have to sort this one out, Normally becoming ally's would be mutually beneficial to both alliances but after checking there stats I am not sure how they can help us out. perhaps a NAP would be more suitable. Are they being attacked by any of us?
Back to top Go down
InnocentMan87
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
InnocentMan87

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 pm

no but they r being probed and they were attacking us till i talked to him. and okay ill tell him to do a NAP
Back to top Go down
pikey
Prestige Alliance Member
Prestige Alliance Member
pikey

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 pm

OK get there leader to contact Bloody and swimmerguy. ultimately it will come down to the three of them to iron out an agreement.
Back to top Go down
BloodyBeetroot
Fleeting Maniac
Fleeting Maniac
BloodyBeetroot

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:24 pm

didnt hear anything so far ^^ but yeah i would maybe be willing to work out a NAP
Back to top Go down
InnocentMan87
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
InnocentMan87

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 am

ill let him know.
Back to top Go down
swimmerguy92
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
swimmerguy92

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 am

im just seeing this thread now... im fairly sure i didnt get anything from him but i would have nothing against an nap with them. they seem fairly organized with everyone at rank 700, and just three people. so if they want an nap im fine with that from the wing side of things

i nay have turned him down once by mistake so il send him a msg now... it was at a time when a lot of alliances filled with ranks in the high 1000's were asking me for ally deals
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/patferr2
Odin
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
Odin

PostSubject: just my 2 cents   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 am

we can use all the help we can get so if they are sincere and we can help each other i say sign em up... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally request for a friend   ally request for a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ally request for a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RESIST Alliance Page :: Applications :: Ally Request :: Request RESIST U-
Jump to: