RESIST Alliance Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in joining.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobius1
Ogame Master
Ogame Master
Mobius1

Interested in joining. Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I've only played Ogame for 3 weeks now, but I've been picking it up pretty well.

I'm already rank 1322 and climbing, thanks to my kind neighbors who so graciously abdicate their resources to my wealth redistribution fleet.

I've learned quite a bit so far, but I'm sure, as always, that that is a never-ending process. But I am looking to branch out a little, since most of my interactions with players at this point, are less than friendly encounters. And I'm not interested in joining one of the large alliances, because that just means less people for me to farm.

I intend to keep climbing the ranks, as I have been, and I hope you are willing to have me, and I'm sure you won't regret it. Otherwise, my fleet might show up on your doorstep someday, and you will kick yourself for missing this opportunity Very Happy.

~Mobius1 of Planet Garbagio, Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
BloodyBeetroot
Fleeting Maniac
Fleeting Maniac
BloodyBeetroot

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 am

what's your name in-game? so i can check you out a little Razz see your stats and all
Back to top Go down
Fleet God
Casual Player
Casual Player
Fleet God

PostSubject: joined   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

i already join the thing is i have not rights and i made a from here my player name is CrazyCookie
Back to top Go down
swimmerguy92
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat
swimmerguy92

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Fleet God wrote:
i already join the thing is i have not rights and i made a from here my player name is CrazyCookie

thanks for letting me know, usually people keep their names the same to make it easier. iv given you the rights now, just let me know if you need anything else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/patferr2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RESIST Alliance Page :: Applications :: Join RESIST U-
Jump to: