Share | 

Interested in joining.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mobius1
Ogame Master
Ogame Master

PostSubject: Interested in joining.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I've only played Ogame for 3 weeks now, but I've been picking it up pretty well.

I'm already rank 1322 and climbing, thanks to my kind neighbors who so graciously abdicate their resources to my wealth redistribution fleet.

I've learned quite a bit so far, but I'm sure, as always, that that is a never-ending process. But I am looking to branch out a little, since most of my interactions with players at this point, are less than friendly encounters. And I'm not interested in joining one of the large alliances, because that just means less people for me to farm.

I intend to keep climbing the ranks, as I have been, and I hope you are willing to have me, and I'm sure you won't regret it. Otherwise, my fleet might show up on your doorstep someday, and you will kick yourself for missing this opportunity Very Happy.

~Mobius1 of Planet Garbagio, Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Escape_T

PostSubject: I Wish To Join Your RESIST.U Wing   Mon May 10, 2010 1:03 am

I am not new to the game, I understand a few different attack strategies, as how to slow down an attack to check for ambushes, multi player attacks and multiple point ambush from 4 players from 4 different sections. I have a long ways to go until im a more capable of a player, but I do have alot to offer. I will be building a fleet that will best suite my needs as a miner/raider. I know most people dont see that as a pluss, but i think with a nice home world cranking out what I need to grow that the raids are as much fun as for profit.

My Home World is at 1:385:4 named Guillotine
I grew fast from a nice boost from Delenn, I know her well and can only hope to catch her in the stats.
I may be small potatoes now, but when i take the gloves off i go for the big beautiful fleet smashes. I miss the days of cracking turtles and stealing there loot. I miss catching a nice juicy fleet sitting there all alone looking for playmates, and the disappointed look on there owners face after there nothing but rubble around there world.
I was once on the receiving end of that fiasco and will never lose such a grand fleet ever again.
Just think of me as a miner who likes to pick a few fights and teach others how to best build a great fleet with a good base, that way if they lose ships they can replace them asap and return the favor.

BTW I am as loyal as they come, Mess with one of my brothers and im on it.

Escape_The_Fate
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: wanna join   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 pm

I'd like to join.
Back to top Go down
BloodyBeetroot
Fleeting Maniac
Fleeting Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 am

what's your name in-game? so i can check you out a little Razz see your stats and all
Back to top Go down
some guy

PostSubject: Requesting to join   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 am

I just started playing OGame last night. I see that 3 memeber of my galaxy are a part of the RESIST family so I thought I'd try to join in on the fun. I use to play this game a while back but it been a long time.

planet
[1:334:4]

player name
Hegemon33008
Back to top Go down
Acheron

PostSubject: I am willing to join resist or resist U.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 am

I am not a new player to this game but i have plenty of things to learn. I am very capable of taking care of my planets and to help other in need. My first planet is located at 2. 60. 6. I currently have 4 more colonies.
Back to top Go down
Fleet God
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: joined   Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

i already join the thing is i have not rights and i made a from here my player name is CrazyCookie
Back to top Go down
swimmerguy92
Forum Diplomat
Forum Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Fleet God wrote:
i already join the thing is i have not rights and i made a from here my player name is CrazyCookie

thanks for letting me know, usually people keep their names the same to make it easier. iv given you the rights now, just let me know if you need anything else
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/patferr2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1